Monday, December 20, 2010

When Fleur married Bill.

I have watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One, just like 100 million people in this planet did. But, of course, I loved Harry and since the beginning, I never failed to actually watch him on the big screen. But this blog is not about my undying love to JK Rowling's characters but it is about the dress. Yes, from this magical world where fashion is not at its vector, the costume designer managed to melt my heart with the scene I'd like to call, When Fleur married Bill. This half-Veela who happened to be so beautiful married a Weasley brother, Bill -- in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I just can't help but to get mesmerized with her wedding dress. It is just so beautiful even for someone who could just wave a wand to get one, still, I love it.
Disclaimer: Photo is owned by the blogger,
the sources I happened to forget. Sorry. :D
However, they say that the dress was a little close for comfort to the Alexander McQueen dress but still, the dress is a little too cute to criticize. Now, I just find it to be in the list of the gowns I will suggest to one of my future wedding events because I don't think that my plain pearl-white gown will be scratched in my own wedding. Also, check out the pretty little headpiece, I am about to die.
Clemence Poesy as Fleur de Lacour
It is like a renaissance-couture with a kick of Audrey Hepburn (which I love). And also, it is in black and white and it is easier to work with. I love everything about this outfit, I am not a big fan of Fleur but she sure did rock that dress. 

Too bad that dementors and death-eaters killed the fun out of that glorious wedding. Damn them. Okay, I will see you to my next movie/fashion review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...