Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rediscovering Manila.

UST

There's nothing to it, really -- the traffic of people going in and out of Manila is insane and everybody knew where to go, what to do and stuff. But every time I barged in Manila to visit my friends, especially my bestfriend Janine, there's something new to it. Always.

That was my first time to visit UST which is sick. I am crazy for old buildings and antiques. Hence, my love for this building was permanently placed.

My soon-to-be lawyer and UST alumna, Janine. The background has a Barcelona feel to it. :)

Then, we head to MOA for shopping, that is one thing that I would love to do in Manila. The road to MOA is not that easy, we decided to take the LRT after our FX failed to move an inch due to traffic, literally. However, heaven met me upon arrival and, well... pictures do paint a thousand words!

Well, thank you Janine for this awkward photo (Me rummaging at F21)

I look cray!

And my college friends Sheena and Gynen join the fun. Looking lovely, as always.

And at the end of the day, I ended up with these. I'm planning a haul soon. :) Watch out for that!

Now, food time! The boys Jules, JP and Pao took us to Mercato for a little food trip. I can't believe I forgot to shoot the food, well, I was having so much fun chatting and catching up with friends.

With Pao, JP and Jules at Mercato. Wore the shirt-dress I got from Cotton-On. :)

And we head out to Chili's Greenbelt 5 for a drink

And on my last night in Manila, we get to stroll around Glorietta, Greenbelt and stuff.
(Pale pink shirt from Forever21)

I always enjoy my time with the people I care and miss the most! Can't wait for next time...

Love and memories,

Instagram | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) This post caught my attention as I saw the UST Main Bldg. Your photo's beautiful, superrr. If you could visit UST this time of the year, I'm sure I'll love it as you'll snap more and more photos. Every night, the university's lighted up. Now, I'm missing my Alma Mater. Hee Gotta visit this weekend and won't forget to bring my cam to capture the Christmas wonderland it turns to at night. One proud Thomasian here :)

      Belle
      Open Book

      Delete
    2. Awww. Thanks! UST is very pretty! :) Please do share it with me when you do. Thanks again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...