Friday, December 14, 2012

Suggestions: For the sensitives.

Filipinas' skin have diverse reactions to different products and majority of us have sensitive skin (no thanks to the unbearable heat of the sun) hence, it is always a safe choice to use something light and gentle products.

I will suggest a couple of drugstore products that never failed me.

Celeteque DermoScience Hydration (facial moisturizer with triple moisturizing system)
Nivea Visage Sparkling White (whitening toner - clarifying)

I am a big Celeteque fan. I've been using this product since high school; being young and breakout-prone, Celeteque facial moisturizer did helped me. I love the new formula and the packaging. I recommended this to many friends and they've shared the rave with me. The misconception about this product is it looks more of a treatment than an actual everyday-use product. That is just the packaging but this is 100% safe for everyday use. Here's a tip: if you have a fresh pimple/acne, don't apply moisturizer on it or it will spread along the face.

Nivea Visage had one of those trusty, to-go drugstore products and many people raved about it. As much as I want to, this doesn't score that high on my list. However, I won't deny the fact that this had helped me in so many ways especially with the problems of uneven skintone but I am not willing to pay a price of having breakouts once in a while.

Celeteque Dermoscience, Hydration with Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF)
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Let's go to cleansers. I remembered someone telling me that the clearer the cleanser the best it is for sensitive skin. I speak from years of experience and tons of empty Celeteque and Cetaphil bottles, these are the most effective drugstore cleansers there is. This the Johnson's & Johnson's No Tear Formula of face cleansers. I can't say anymore but these are really effective. It cleanses well without the harsh formulas. Women, especially in the Philippines, does not go with products like this due to the lack of whitening capacity. However, if you love your skintone just the way it is and you just want a clearer and fresher skin -- this is for you!

So, those are the standard face products that me and my family used in time of facial distress. Thank you for reading and I hope you find this helpful.

Love,
Instagram | Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love Cetaphil and Nivea! :)
    Following your blog now. Hoping you'll follow mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! ;) Thanks! I'll follow you back. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...